May 16, 2018 · An electronic cigarette exploded and killed a man in Florida this month, the authorities said, in what appears to be the first death attributed to vaping products in the United States. The man
In what is believed to be one of the first deaths from an e-cigarette malfunction, a 38-year-old man in Florida was killed when his vape pen exploded, sending projectiles into his head and causing
One recent incident may cause vape lovers to think twice about their favorite hobby after a Florida man was killed by exploding vape pen, burns after his vape exploded in his pocket at Grand
May 17, 2018 · In the first recorded US death from a vape pen, a 38-year-old man in Florida has died after an e-cigarette exploded, pierced his skull, and set a room on
An exploding vape pen hurled fragments into a Florida man’s head, killing him and starting a fire that burned most of his body, an autopsy report said. The Pinellas-Pasco medical examiner’s
Authorities in St. Petersburg, Florida believe a vape pen may have killed a man last Saturday after it exploded in his face and caused a fire in his house.
Shrapnel from exploding vape pen killed Florida man, autopsy report says. Tallmadge D’Elia. WTSP-TV at least 195 electronic cigarettes exploded or caught fire from 2009 to 2016, and while no
Founded: Sep 18, 1927